The rolls are a breeze to make and are a mixture of pepperoni pizza and our beloved garlic knots. Pizza rolls require a bit of room to expand. Since you may see, you make the pizza rolls by using only two or three ingredients. Use exactly the same recipe for dipping sauce which you use for making pizza rolls. Pepperoni pizza rolls are fast and easy snacks that the entire family will love.
Pizza is my favourite food. It is a favorite food for many of us. Pizzas are prepared for the smoker! Pizza that's loaded with meat is not going to only add calories, but nevertheless, it will raise your consumption of saturated fat.
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 cups flour
- 1 cup pizza sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 40-50 pepperoni slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a mixing bowl combine warm water, yeast and sugar and let sit about 5 minutes, until yeast is bubbling up.
- Add oil, salt and 2 cups flour with bubbling up yeast and mix well
- Add additional 1 cup flour and salt, knead until smooth
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let dough rest in a warm place for 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Spray counter top with non-stick cooking spray and spreading the dough into a large rectangle about ¼”thick
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough, leave one edge of the dough free of topping
- Top with pepperoni slices and sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fold over one edge and carefully roll the dough and toppings into a log
- Using a sharp knife, slice the pizza roll into slices that are about ¾ inch thick
Just make certain to press the seam back in the dough so that it stays. The dough ought to be doubled in proportion. The dough should kiss the base of the bowl when it's been kneaded enough the dough needs to be sticky enough to just barely adhere to the base of the bowl. You can produce the dough from scratch or you may cheat and get it from the shop!
Pepperoni rolls have an intriguing history. Stick to the instructions on the package for thawing the dough so that it's ready once you need to create the pepperoni rolls. Easy pepperoni rolls are an excellent appetizer!